He gave me every reason to believe I'd found the one
But my doubts somehow they sold me out
I'm bruised and scarred
Save me from this broken heart
All my love will slowly fade and fall apart
Someone please sing this lovesick melody
Call my name if you're afraid
I'm just a kiss away
So baby be honest
Is this what you wanted?
We lost what we started
And found out much more than we want to know
About how we're letting go
But my doubts somehow they sold me out
I'm bruised and scarred
Save me from this broken heart
All my love will slowly fade and fall apart
Someone please sing this lovesick melody
Call my name if you're afraid
I'm just a kiss away
So baby be honest
Is this what you wanted?
We lost what we started
And found out much more than we want to know
About how we're letting go

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar